Renault's first big drive into the EV future is with the Renault Kangoo and Renault ZOE ZE. The Renault ZE range refers to Zero Emissions, with the Renault ZOE being one of the world's best selling Electric vehicles. Discover why Europe has fallen in love with the Renault Kangoo and Renault ZOE and use EVSE Australia to take advantage of its super fast charging ability with our ZE certified EV Charging solutions. EVSE has a dedicated nationwide installation service that makes it super easy to purchase & install an EV Charger. If you have any questions simply call the team at EVSE. 1300 40 62 10
Renault EV Charger
Why choose EVSE Australia for your new Renault EV Charger?
- 10x times faster than a regular outlet (depending on model).
- Universal EV chargers so you can charge any EV in Australia
- Simple to use. Easy to install for both the Zoe & Kangoo
- Comes with different power capacities, diverse lengths of cables, and handy cable holders.
- Ensures low maintenance thanks to durable, modular designs.
EVSE has the largest range of EV chargers and cables to get your Renault on the road faster
Renault is a leader in the world of Zero emissions with two battery electric vehicles in Australia before the end of 2018 with the Zoe & Kangoo.
The Zoe will be released in mid 2018 combining a zero emissions drive train with a 300k range.
The French giant car-maker sees electric vehicles as a key component of mobility in the future. Renault Z>E range will surely be a key driver in Australia's future EV landscape
With the commitment to electric vehicles firmly established. Renault will continue to be a future giant in the EV future.