Portable Type 2 Tesla EV Charging Cable 22kW 32 Amp 3 Phase with Australian 5 pin plug.
The EV charger has moved from the wall into the charging cable. Compact. Mobile. Convenient. Remove the shackles of slow portable charging with the reduced charging time that standard 3-phase power sockets allow with the most compact portable charger
Suitable cars: Tesla Model S Australia, Tesla Model 3, Renault Kangoo This portable EV charging station allows users to charge up to 32A charging current on all 3 phases –> up to 22kW charging power, 1-phase or 3-phase operation possible.
- Easy to operate with comprehensive protection system
- Charging power adjustable 2.3 - 22 kW to give you flexibility
- Integrated DC fault current sensor (cost savings in the upstream installation)
- Up to 10x faster than an ordinary domestic power socket (depending on the charging power of the electric car)
- Flexible adjustment of the charging current with a button on the device.
- Integrated residual current device (AC and DC detection, Type B characteristics) for your safety.
- Type 2 connector from Mennekes.
- Simply plug into a 32A 5 pin Australian electricity outlet
- Developed and manufactured in Austria. To provide top quality and performance
- Light Weight
- 5 metre EV cable length
- Meets Australian & European standards
- Temperature management for protecting the socket & EV
- Auto charge recovery
- Automatic charge continuation following interruption after a power failure
- 1 Year Warranty
- Detection of wiring errors on the infrastructure side and checking of the ground conductor contact
- Operating Temperature:-30℃ to +50℃
- IP64 Protection