Jaguar’s first entry into the electric car market is a spectacular rival to Tesla. Jaguar intends to release the I-pace in Australia in early 2019. The Jaguar I-Pace has a range of 350 km making it super friendly to Australian roads. EVSE has a dedicated nationwide installation service that makes it super easy to purchase & install an EV Charger. If you have any questions simply call the team at EVSE. 1300 40 62 10
Jaguar EV Charger
Why choose EVSE Australia for your new I-pace EV Charger?
- up to 5x times faster than a regular outlet (depending on model).
- Universal EV chargers so you can charge any EV in Australia
- Simple to use. Easy to install
- Comes with different power capacities, diverse lengths of cables, and handy cable holders.
- Ensures low maintenance thanks to durable, modular designs.
EVSE has the largest range of EV chargers and cables to get your Jaguar on the road faster
Jaguar I-Pace is due to be launced in Australia by the end of 2018.
Jaguar’s first EV is a spacious, high-performance SUV that exploits the packaging advantages of an electric powertrain. It's stylish design is no doubt a new benchmark that was previously reserved for the F-type
The Brittish car-maker sees electric vehicles as a key component of mobility in the future, promising to deliver a range of new EV's across the Jaguar & Land Rover brands
With the commitment to electric vehicles firmly established. Jaguar will continue to be a future giant in the EV future.